- This Product is design to connect to most of the speakers with 3.5mm AUX Port.
- It can connect to any bluetooth devices and transmit audio signals from phone, Tablets, Computer etc.
- The music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automobiles.
- You can listen music from your smartphone or mp3 player on your existing home or car audio system.
- To enjoy car music, call solutions, the use of smart phones to make calls and listen to music through the car stereo.
- This product is embedded echo cancellation microphone. Using only one button, you can easily switch between music and phone call.
- Make your Car AUX audio sytem and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become bluetooth compatible, get music from Bluetooth enable device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC Samsung Smart cellphone or Bluetooth PC, Laptop.
- Simply and easy to connect this bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
- If you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom, etc.
- Easy Setup, 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver.
- High-performance device, can push the headset, and high-power speaker, applicable to all types of speakers.
- Powerful bluetooth Connection, More stronger compatibility.
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via mini USB port, long working time and low consumption.
- Mini USB cable included to charge it by computer or any usb port.
- You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in Mic.
- Sleep mode for energy saving.
- High-performance, support A2DP V1.2 stereo profile.
All bluetooth enabled devices: Smartphone and laptops like iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and docks & speakers like Bose, Roberts, JBL, Samsung, Pure, Sony, Phillips, B&W, Klipsch, etc.
iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c and 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus.
iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini 1 and 2.
Laptop and PC with bluetooth 2.1 and above.
Samsung, HTC, etc, all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth.
Smartphone with Bluetooth Version 2.1 and above.
- Power on: Press and hold the on/off button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing.
- Power off: Press and hold the on/off button for 5 seconds. The red LED will light up, and then turn off.
- If this is the first time you use this device, please pair this device first.
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the on/off button (button1) for 5seconds until both red and blue LEDS flash.
- Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter; No andy codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device, LED lights beneath the button indicate device and charging status.
- The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after successful paring.
- To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code, please enter "0000" default pair code.
- Once successfully paired, the devices can be powered off. To re-connect simply power them both on, no need to pair again.
- Note: If you wish to use the music receiver with another transmitter you must restart the pairing process with the new devices from step one. After pairing the new transmitter, the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver, you can have only one device connected at a time.
- Using the supplied audio cables and adapters, connect the music receiver to the auxiliary(AUX) input of your home or car stereo.
- Make sure the transmitter (Mini-jack, mobile phone, PC, PAD OR compatible source) is turned on and paired with the music receiver and that the devices are no more than 10m apart.
- The blue LED on the music receiver will flash slowly, indicating a connection.
- Press "play" and the music will be sent wireless to the music receiver.
If you cannot hear the music:
a. Make sure your stereo system is set to "AUX" input or whichever input is the corresponding input to the music receiver.
b. Check and make sure the volume is not turned down or muted.
- Using the supplied USB cable, connect the small end to the mini-USB input of the music receiver.
- Connect the other end to the USB input of your PC, laptop or USB power converter, The music receiver's LED light will glow red during charging.
- When charging is finished, the red LED will turn off. A full charge will provide up to 8 hours of play time.
- Default your phone using Bluetooth microphone, telephone access to the speakerphone comes MIC.
- Phone calls, you can press the key (button1) to open to answer a voice call.
- After the completion of the call, the phone cuts into the state before automatically.
- Disconnect after one minute, the Bluetooth device will shut down.
- 1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver.
- 1 x Micro USB Power Cable.
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Connector.
- 1 x User Manual
No Retail Packing Available For This Product